REAAA NZ Chapter Membership Categories and Subscription Rates
The Road Engineering Association (REAAA) is New Zealand’s peak industry body which brings together a cross-section of clients, consultants and contractors. We exist for the betterment of the practice of road engineering and the education, support and growth of engineering practitioners.
REAAA consequently offers three membership categories in order to maximise access opportunities for engineering practitioners.
This membership is great for larger organisations who are after the added benefit of promoting their services and highlighting projects.
Benefits of an institutional membership include:
- Any employee of an institutional member can attend the annual REAAA Roadshow and biannual Low Volume Roads Workshop at the REAAA member rate;
- An article or update on a project from one of our institutional members is included in the REAAA NZ Chapter quarterly newsletter; and
- The REAAA NZ Chapter website includes a link to the institutional member’s websites.
Current institutional members are:
|Downer||Fulton Hogan Ltd|
|GHD Limited||NZ Transport Agency|
|WSP Opus||Southland District Council|
The cost of the annual institutional member subscription is $1350.00 plus GST.
This membership is great for smaller organisations or local authorities.
Benefits of corporate membership include:
- Any employee of a corporate member can attend the annual REAAA Roadshow and biannual Low Volume Roads Workshop at the REAAA member rate.
Current corporate members are:
|Broadspectrum||Calibre Consulting Ltd|
|City Care Ltd||Dunedin City Council|
|Gisborne District Council||Gore District Council|
|Hastings District Council||Higgins Contractors Ltd|
|Hurunui District Council||Hutt City Council|
|Napier City Council||Queenstown Lakes District Council|
|Wairoa District Council||Waitaki District Council|
|Wellington City Council|
The cost of the annual corporate membership is $675.00 plus GST.
This membership is open to anyone interested in the practice of road engineering or transportation.
Benefits of an individual membership include:
- Newsletters and invitations to the chapter’s activities; and
- Attendance at the annual REAAA Roadshow and biannual Low Volume Roads Workshop at the REAAA member rate.
The chapter currently has 66 individual members.
The annual individual membership is $65.00 plus GST.